Happy New Year! Now that I know that my business can survive a pandemic, I am so excited for start a new year with less stress. I am in the midst of planning for 2021, which includes the possibility of live events happening again; I have missed seeing all my customers in person! I know live events can be held outdoors in a safe manner, (I did 3 of them in late summer/fall) so hopefully soon my Events page will be back on my website with my upcoming events.
In addition to live events, here is what I have in store for this year:
- Updated logo. As my designs evolve, so does my branding. My logo was in need of a refresh: I wanted a more modern, universal look which encompasses all of my collections. Hence, my graphic was made smaller and now there is a larger focus on my name:
- Updated packaging. As much as I loved the design of my fancy gift boxes, the foam inserts were not recyclable and this really bothered me. Now that I have used all my old boxes, I found a box manufacturer in Michigan (!) and will be getting boxes that are 100% made from recycled content that you can use for other gifting needs. The paper wrap which will slide over the box will have my logo and that can be recycled. I am also looking into branded jewelry pouches so your Jen Lesea Designs jewelry can be stored safely for years to come! Here is picture of samples of what I want (photo by Michigan City Paper Company):
- New Collection. This has been on my mind since last summer, and my recent time in Hawaii has inspired a new collection, which I hope to have released by summer. Here is one of my favorite pictures sparking inspiration:
- FAQ Page. Here is where I need your help: please message me any questions you may have about my jewelry (including care, etc.) and I will create this page which will be posted on my website.
- More Video. I really don't like recording myself, but I see it as the easiest way for me to connect with you, and with practice, I hope to feel more comfortable in front of the camera. With video, I better share my story, which includes my "why", my process, and my inspiration. If you aren't following me on social media, you can do so on Facebook and Instagram (@jenleseadesigns) in order to catch my FB and IG live videos.
- Raffles/Giveaways. If you follow me on social media and are part of my Insider's Club, you'll be able to win my jewelry at zero or very little cost (i.e. raffle ticket). More details to follow; be sure you add my email address (email@example.com) to your safe contacts list so my emails don't go in your spam folder!
What else would you like to see: a studio tour? My process? More fur baby photos? Let me know!
Wishing you good health and happiness in 2021. I hope to see you soon!Continue reading