I am so excited for a new year and, a new decade! At the beginning of 2010, I was working 7 (yes, 7) part-time jobs to make ends meet. I closed 2019 with my best year to date for Jen Lesea Designs. A lot can happen in a decade; a lot of living and working was done which included, but not limited to, retiring from my fitness career, focusing on my jewelry business full-time, receiving a shocking diagnosis of hip dysplasia, undergoing 2 major hip surgeries which included 6 pelvic fractures, 6 screws in my hips, 6 months on crutches, and learning how to walk again, creating my own studio so I have a private place to work, acquiring new friends, pursuing new travels, and getting new fur-babies. Whew! Thank you for being part of my journey: in my business and/or personal life. I am grateful.
So, with that blast of a recap on the past decade, I am happy to share what I have planned for 2020 and beyond:
- Release my new "Radiant" collection in summer 2020.
- Expand my wholesale business so my jewelry can be sold in more stores and galleries nationwide
- Expand my on-line offerings
- Decrease the number of live events, yet sticking with my tried-and-true shows
- Expand my public relations outreach
I am dedicated to continuing the following:
- Amazing customer service and craftsmanship
- Sourcing refined metals and ethically sourced gemstones, with priority to those in the USA
- Giving back to my charities of choice
One of my favorite things about being a jewelry artist is the people I connect with, and I hope to see or hear from you in 2020! As always, I am just an email or phone call away so if you have any questions or jewelry needs, please contact me!
Wishing you health, joy, and peace in 2020!